Friday, February 29, 2008

Do Oil Tycoons wish to "Go Green", or "Keep the Green"?

THERE'S REALLY NO NEED TO WORRY ABOUT RISING GAS PRICES.

SAVE MONEY ON GAS!

I can’t believe the intellectual property to this technology finally got released! I was for sure that the oil tycoons would keep this under wraps for a lot longer than it has. Well, honestly I guess that is yet to be seen, afterall, this has only been out for a short amount of time. I wouldn’t be surprised if websites (linked below) such as these seen below will soon be bought out and silenced.

What I’m talking about is the methods used for converting the most abundant natural resource in the world for energy, WATER! What irks me the most about this concept, is that the idea has been around for years, yet no one has implemented it! Why, well, the original reasoning was that the process to break the water down used more energy, compared to the energy the resulting products could create. Makes sense, right? That was until about 10 years ago, when someone patented a process to efficiently break water down to get you combustible gas, from normal wasted energy your CAR NORMALLY EMITS!

Want to take a wild guess who bought out the patent, thereby silencing the concept?

Anyway, it may worthwhile to check out this site (www .runyourcarwithwater.com) because it may not be around forever. Though the site itself suggests that they believe this technology will eventually be the future in car manufacturing, the question really should be, HOW FAR in the future? I would say only as far as the oil companies allow, or as long as the government deems that oil supplies are getting dangerously low. This, my friends, will not even be a concern until a few decades. As long as the oil companies have enough money in their accounts, this technology will be kept to a low rumble. Wonder why gas prices are rising? Is it possible that these tycoons are having to put out a little more money to suppress this technology, cutting into their desired profits?

So whatever your motivation, whether you want to jump the bandwagon on the “go green” initiative and save the earth, want to save a significant amount of energy and money, get stress relief by not get aggravated at the forever rising gas prices, this site is really worth a gander. If this technology gets widespread enough, and the consumers get smarter, oil companies will begin to realize they can’t take advantage of us any longer.

CHECK THIS OUT, and judge for yourself.

4 comments:

James said...

These conversion kits are a great idea. It does not take that long to do the conversion once you read the instructions and get the materials needed. I cannot find the website I purchased mine from but this one came out on my search so I placed my comment here.

Thanks,
James

Harry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Harry said...

I have an older version what works pretty good with my throttle body injection system on my van. I save about 20% on my gass bill that when you add it up, is pretty good. Do the newee versions work better? I would hope so.

Jude, Trooper Pa.

2ndFakeFuelShortage said...

I loved this article! I'm a kid of the 70's and remember all too well the days of sitting in line at 5 a.m. to put my "allotted" amount of gas in based upon my license plate numbers. I also remember the carburator invented to increase gas mileage by huge amounts, I seem to remember upwards of 100 mpg with this device, like I said I was just a kid starting to drive. The news at the time was oil companies bought the patent and scrapped production. I recently did some research and sure enough it did exist. Here's the URL: http://blog.hasslberger.com/2007/04/pogue_carburetor_gasoline_vapo.html
I will be ordering two of the devises mentioned here on this "Go Green" website link.
I'm looking forward to hear from other users of this water/gas system.